Dot Background

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

For Sharon (Let's Try This Again)

AAhhhh....Blogger was not my friend last week!

I just realized that my post for Sept 5 never posted ... boo! hiss!  This was a special post because it was our September 5th of the Month SCS Blog Hop for the Crafty Gals.   This is a great group of ladies I've gotten to know over the past couple years as we share our blog creations, chit chat and monthly Blog Hop.    This month our Crafty Gal is Sharon - Found here at Sharon's Thoughts and Crafts.   You won't want to miss her FUN Blog as Sharon is a Gal who definitely likes COLOR!  You will see that when you browse through her gallery.   I love that Sharon makes more than one of a card, using lots of stash and card ideas.   I did make more than one of this card with some variations but only photo'd one.   HERE was my Inspiration from Sharon. 

Be sure to stop by and say Hello to her and enjoy all the crafty goodness!
Supplies:  SU DSP Berry Blossoms,  SU CS Wild Wasabi,  SU Stamp ?,  SU Ink Wild Wasabi, SU Ribbon Wild Wasabi, Sparkles

2 comments:

  1. Love your papers used and that bow is cute too. Great way to honor Sharon by making more than one card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are adorable! love your card for Sharon! :)

    ReplyDelete