Dot Background

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Believe




Happy August, Sunny, Saturday!   It's the 10th of the month and it's time to showcase the fun image we were working with in this month's SCS Unidentified Image Swap.  I thought it was so fun that April sent us a word image versus one to color this time.   I seem to be using lots of yellow lately,  must be for the summer sunshine, LOL!   The sketch is a MOJO Monday. 

Enjoy your weekend! 

Supplies:  Authentique Paper, CTMH BeeLieve, CTMH Honey Ink, Misc Ribbon and Buttons

9 comments:

  1. Happy yellow again! :) LOVE IT!!!! Love the sweet word art...adorable. And you made it pop with your honeycomb type paper. Cute little bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Lela--I love the colors you used and the card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you did a bee too! That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this image. Love all the textures and patterns you used. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy textures. Love how you transformed the image into a "Bee" theme. Great idea and a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card - and I thought of a beehive right away when I saw it!!
    Love the colors and textures used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow....awesome color combos choice!
    Love your extra attention to details...
    I hope one of your cards will find its way to
    Canada...*fingers crossed*.....;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I love the way you added images to the quote. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh!! So pretty! Great colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your color combo is excellent! I love that patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete